This is a postcard produced by Shiff & Shiff , Photographers , Shaver , California. A One Cent Stamp was required for posting. Obviously taken before the creation of the present dam. This Shaver would be now underwater.
We Gratefully Acknowledge Gifts to the Society in Memory of:
John Mount, Sr.
Linda Miller Colby
Recent Donations to the Museum:
1. Steel Falling wedges
2. "Handbook of the Indians of California" by A.L. Koerber
3. Hayden sawmill
4. Wooden boat from James Woodward III
5. Steam boiler and engine from Terry Alison for the mining exhibit
6. Electric generator to compliment the SCE Mill Creek 2 unit
7. Air Pressure gauge for the Caboose by Brooks Wilson