Suggested Opportunities For Sponsorship
Have you wished you could have a lasting impact on the Museum of the Central Sierra?
Here’s your chance…..Donations are appreciated to fund the following projects:
1. Restoration of a sawmill donated by the Hayden Family.
2. Restoration of an Alison Steam Boiler/Engine Mining Exhibit.
3. Emmert Stamp Mill Project.
4. SCE Mack Truck shelter.
5. Shaver Lake Fire Truck No. 1.
6. Flume exhibit and tender’s cabin.
7. Interpretive sign kiosks for: Steam Donkey, Sawmill, Mack Truck, Caboose, Hydro Exhibit, Amphitheater, Nature Trail, Antique Graders.
8. A three-dimensional topographic model of the San Joaquin River & Kings River Watersheeds.
9. Restoration of the Musick Mountain Steam Donkey.
10. Walk In The Woods Exhibit.
Categorised in: CSHS Articles
This post was written by Sierra Historical